What options of diet does your app support?
First of all, we optimize your meal plan according to USDA diet guidelines. We take healthy eating very seriously.
Built upon the premise of healthy eating, we strive to support diversified diet options. If you are interested in a particular diet that we don’t currently support, please email us to let us know. Currently we support:
• Healthy with a budget. Designed with healthy goals in mind, and assuming no allergies or restrictions, “healthy with a budget” meal plans minimize your grocery cost while not compromising your nutritional needs.
• Plant-forward. This meal plan helps your family puts more vegetable and fruits on the table because they are good for you. “Eat food, not too much, mostly plants.” You will still see fish, seafood, meat, dairy, eggs, but at a reduced amount. Meanwhile, you will see a lot creative use of legumes, grains that are high in protein and fiber.
• Plant based (Vegan).
• Fitness. Designed to support a more active life style: high protein, iron, zinc. You will see snacks included in your meal plans that are perfect for before/after a workout.
• Party night at home. No matter it’s dinner for two, or for a group, this plan creates the perfect recipe combo for parties. You will see indulging recipes and dessert recipes. Yes we believe in healthy eating – we happen to also believe occasional indulging is good for our health.
• If no restriction or allergies are specifically listed for the diet, we are assuming there is none.
• Always consult a physician or dietitian before starting a diet.
How much should I set my target calorie?
If you are making a plan for your family, the target calorie is the average of all your family members’.
You can calculate for each of your family member’s need on this site https://www.calculators.tech/